Give a Wish List Item
Thank you for your interest in supporting families at Ronald McDonald House Charities Toronto with a gift in kind. While the best way to support our ongoing needs is through monetary donations, we do accept certain items on our Wish List.
Please review the list of items we most need at this time. Our Wish List is updated regularly as we work to meet the unique needs of our families in the House and our Family Rooms.
If you have any questions about the Wish List, please consult our FAQs
We encourage you to arrange a delivery time in advance so that you can be greeted and thanked. Please email email@example.com
Due to the volume of activity at the House during the holidays, Wish List deliveries during December can only be accepted on Tuesdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Please note that with the exception of new teddy bears, we are not
in need of any toy donations this holiday, thanks to the generosity of past supporters.)
Greatest current need
Gift cards for teens, infants and parents
- Gift cards in $25 denominations for grocery stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Toys R Us, Chapters/Indigo, McDonald’s, Eaton Centre, Amazon, teen fashion stores and beauty products.
- Teddy bears (must be new) for teddy bear clinics
Family Room items
- White liquid glue
- Glue sticks
- Straight-edged scissors
- Throws/comfy blankets for napping adults
- Baby blankets
- Disposable cups (for hot and cold beverages)
- Face cloths
- Reusable water bottles
- Notebooks/journals and pens
- Aluminum foil
- Kitchen knives
- Plastic wrap
- Sandwich bags (large and small)
- Office supplies
(Please note that due to storage limitations, gift in kind donations that greatly exceed our needs may be donated to our charity partners over the holiday season.)