Passionate about helping families during one of their greatest times of need?
Our employees are vital to fulfilling our mission of keeping the families of seriously ill children close to each other and to the care they need.
Come join a leader in the not-for-profit sector.
Ronald McDonald House Charities Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We currently have no opportunities at this time.
Our commitment to you:
- We acknowledge that our people are valued assets.
- Our core is compassion.
- We hire for quality.
- We celebrate the diversity of our people.
- We embrace a culture of life-long learning and personal growth.
- We see management as a support function.
We offer all of our full-time staff members a competitive total rewards program, which includes:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision care, prescription drug plan, and life/accident/disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Onsite group wellness programs (e.g. yoga, mindfulness, tai-chi, etc.)
Training and Development:
- New employee orientation and onboarding
- On-the-job learning and exposure to all departments
- Annual formal performance reviews and career development planning
- Lunch and learn sessions
- In-house, online and external seminars and workshops
- Health and Safety committee
- Celebrations for staff and families at the House
- Social events
- Staff appreciation luncheons