April 11, 2016
Brighten up your spring with these adorable duck crafts
Don't let this cold spring ruffle your feathers. Cheer up your home by making these colourful duck crafts with your family. The kids at our House loved making them!
- Yellow paper (cardstock works best)
- Duck template (click to print)
- Glue or tape
- Googly eyes
- Yellow feathers
- Paint or markers
- Tissue paper, sparkles, stickers, etc.
- Print off the duck template and trace it onto yellow paper. Cut out the duck and boots.
- Tape or glue the boots onto the bottom of the duck.
- Attach a googly eye to the duck's face.
- Use the feathers, paint, sparkles, etc. to decorate the duck.
- Have fun!