November 16, 2016
Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Ornaments
There will be lots of crafting going on at our House this holiday season, and here is something you can try at yours. We are making these cute tree ornaments to hang in our Family Rooms.
- Cupcake liners
- Glue or tape
- String or ribbon
- Glitter, sequins or other embellishments (optional)
- Take a cupcake liner and fold it in half.
- Fold it in half again.
- Once you've folded multiple liners, stick them together in the shape of a tree using tape or glue.
- Decorate the tree with glitter, sequins or other embellishments. Be creative!
- Take a piece of string or ribbon and tie it in a loop. Tape it to the back of the tree.
- Give the ornament as a gift or hang it on your own Christmas tree to enjoy all season long!