Attending the SchoolRMHC Toronto School:
- is open to patients and their siblings staying at the House
- teaches students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12
- is located on the main floor of the House
- is flexible and used to working with complicated treatment and appointment schedules
- is supported by donations to RMHC Toronto, so there is no cost to attend
- All lessons are based on the Ontario Curriculum.
- Students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8 receive instruction in all subjects
- Students from Grades 9 to 12 complete their secondary school credits through a partnership RMHC Toronto has with the Independent Learning Centre.
- All students participate in special monthly activities, including field trips and school fairs.
- Classes at RMHC Toronto School operate from Monday to Friday, September to June.
- Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Grades 9 to 12: 1 to 3 p.m.
- School information sessions are held every Thursday at 3:15 p.m. in the School.
- If you are unable to attend a session due to hospital appointments, please call 416-977-0458 ext. 256 to schedule an alternative time to meet with the teachers.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
and indicate in the subject line what your email pertains to.